Our History

Founded in 1959 in a one car garage at his parents home.

Being so impressed with the versatility and reliability of the new 1950 Gravely Model L Tractor that his father bought, J.M. Roberts in 1959 became a Gravely Tractor Corporation Dealer.  He used his parent’s one car garage as his first dealer location and soon moved to a business location at which he served as an official dealer for 20 years.  
Gravely Tractor Corporation discontinued the manufacturing of the model L line tractors and equipment attachments in 1979.  In that year, the name of the business became Ye Olde Gravely and we continue to restore and service Gravely Tractors and Equipment to this day. 

We provide service to the continental US.
All tractors come with a one year limited warranty.